Embedded System Testing - Serial Communication Protocols - Chennai Jobs
Scaleneworks People Solutions Llp At Chennai
Greetings from Klaus IT Solutions!
We have immediate opening for the below position with one of our leading MNC in Chennai.
Position: Permanent with Klaus, deputed to Client
Experience: 5 - 10 years
Notice Period: Immediate or less than 20 days
Skill: Embedded System Testing
1) System verification of embedded products with graphical user interface and hardware I/Os.
2) Experience with C language based development
3) Strong experience with scripting languages like perl, python.
4) Experienced in design and development of embedded controls software. Excellent working knowledge in developing tests for microcontroller-based system and debugging techniques.
5) Good knowledge on testing, test design, test development processes and related tools. Ability to develop black box tests. Working knowledge with test tools is a big advantage.
6) Working knowledge of SDLC. Should have worked at least in parts of SDLC. Having worked in projects through a full SDLC and knowledge of the various development and test phases of the SDLC and is a big advantage.
7) Experience with embedded and serial communication protocols (I2C, RS-485, RS-232, CAN) and networking protocols (TCP, UDP) & Wifi .
8) Familiar with Requirements Management, Configuration Management concepts source code version control, bug tracking and traceability. Having worked with tools for these activities is an advantage.
9) Familiar with basic concepts of Software Quality and Process.
Primary functions / Key Deliverables/Duties
o Requirements analysis.
o Test designing.
o Deriving test cases.
o Usage of tools in LabVIEW based test automation.
o Executing verification tests manual and automated.
o Able to analyse the requirements. Generate test cases from the requirements
o Analyse the various scenarios and implement test cases
o Verify and validate the software based on requirements
o Design and develop test framework to run in embedded environment
o Analyse and debug the issues in software and test .
o Document the design , usage and process.
o Automate the test case execution
o Actively acquire complex skills ,procedures inorder to specialize in the functional area
o Identify problems and significantly solve the problems independently.
o Foresee and predict the issues in the software
If interested, please share the updated resume to email@example.com