Graduate or equivalent degree in commerce
Desirable Master in Commerce or Finance
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in administration and/or finance,
• Experience of working in the Government or other international development organization will be an asset
• Additional experience in the procurement of goods & services is desirable
• Experience in supporting information technology driven projects
• Should have computer knowledge in MS Office and other applications
• Knowledge of UN systems (ATLAS, etc) will be an asset
Language: Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Hindi and English is required
Remuneration: package is INR 98,493 per month (taxable).
UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance to its employees
Undp is looking for Any Graduate profile candidates.