Work with different teams to analyze and resolve any customer issues or any bugs in the product Review the design to identify design marginalities and make proposals with ways to enhance the design performanceResponsibilities:
- Identify bugs related to PHY Architecture, Analog design, System performance, hardware performance and protocol related etc
- Review silicon characterization reports, design review reports and verification reports and establish correlation between silicon-simulation for the product
- Investigate gaps in the simulation-silicon performance
- Perform research (using sims/lab) to stretch the performance of the products outside the specifications
- Benchmark IP Performance & develop models to provide performance projections
- Review the silicon characterization reports, data-books, simulation data and design documents
- Participate in cross functional tasks like proposing, evaluating and deploying different architecture schemes & design methodologies and create data to help the design teams to examine the pros/cons of different methodologies and choose the one most suited
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC-faster We offer the world's broadest portfolio of silicon IP-predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors.
All to help customers integrate more capabilities Meet unique performance, power, and requirements of their target applications And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced riskAt Synopsys, we're at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play Self-driving cars.
Artificial Intelligence The cloud 5G The Internet of Things These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything.
And we're powering it all with the world's most advanced technologies for chip design and software security If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet youInclusion and Diversity are important to us Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability