- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA
- 0-2 years of progressive experience in software industry developing, designing, and deploying technology solutions shipping high quality products
- 0-2 yrs of experience on C# and Net
- Proficient with Java or C# and Net Technologies and associated IDE’s (Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.
- Understanding of Databases and concepts (relational and non-relational like sqlserver, cosmos, mongodb etc)
- Understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multithreading concepts
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming skills, including the use of design patterns
- Understanding of cloud development platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Understanding of security concepts such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Understanding of networking protocols and concepts (http, tcp, websocket)
- Understanding of best practices in software engineering
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and concepts
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills
We are looking forward to Associate Engineer in Eaton’s business, based in Pune, India In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals
- Work with your team and others, contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of an Internet of Things platform Development will be primarily in Java, C#, and Python
- Author high-quality, unit-tested code.
- Demonstrate and document solutions by using flowcharts, diagrams, code comments, code snippets, and performance instruments
- Provide work estimates and participate in design, implementation, and code reviews
- Execute agile work plans for iterative and incremental project delivery
- Expand job knowledge by studying software development techniques and programming languages Participate in educational opportunities and read professional publications.
- Work with test teams to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs; create automated test scripts