Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1 -2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As L1 Alarm Monitoring Associate Engineer.
Job Summary: As the L1 Alarm Monitoring Asst-Engineer candidate will take the ownership of Alarm Monitoring for Charging and Billing System and creation of trouble tickets within the agreed response Time.
- Primary responsibility is to Monitor the Alarms for charging and Billing system through Alarm Monitoring tools
- Creation of TT through tools within the agreed Response time.
- Its a 24*7 Operation, candidate should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Candidate should have good mail etiquette skills.
- Basis knowledge of Telco Network operations and IN platform.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Candidate must have NOC exposer
- Candidate should be aware of the Alarm Monitoring/Trouble Ticket creation process through Tools.
- Candidate with NOC Experience from reputed companies like Nokia, Huawei will be always handy.
Education: BE/B-Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
Minimum years of relevant experience:Min 1-2 years of work experience within NOC environment.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.