A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases
· Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)
· Language: English
· Experience within a customer service environment preferred Desire to expand skills into new areas
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
· Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
Amazon is looking for B.E. / B.Tech , MBA / PGDM / MBM profile candidates.