Job Description Boeing Test and Evaluation team is currently looking for one Associate Software Engineer Virtualization to join their team in Bengaluru, KA Shape the future of aircraft development while transforming the way Boeing develops software As a Software Engineer, you will develop next generation simulation systems that will enable engineering test of flight software Your products will ensure Boeing's aircraft continue to be the safest and most efficient to flyPosition Responsibilities: This is a software development role.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Assist & enable Test Automation framework totarget cloud platform along with target CD pipeline
- Exercise Agile practices to provide right level transversal service to teams
- Serving as a subject matter expert for Simulation domains, system-specific issues, processes, and regulations
Accuracy and accountability are key You will be expected to:
- Track and evaluate software team performance
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments.
You will work under general direction as part of an agile development team Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Excellent hands-on skills on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Tools and practices (Git, GITHUB,BitBucket, GitLAB, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Checkmarx), Puppet, Ansible (Deployment Automation)
- Hands-on experience of containerization (Docker) and container orchestrators like Kubernetes
- Proficiency in Scripting (Python/Perl/Shell Scripting)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Test Automation
- Airplane Systems Knowledge
Typical education/experience:Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 3 to 5 years' experience, Master's degree with 2 to 4 years' experience or PhD degree with experienceRelocation: This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Vaccination Requirements:Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on locationEqual Opportunity Employer:Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law