Graduate First Class/Grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA, B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University.
Regions Wise Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai 70 Posts
- Pune 30 Posts
Selection Process for Saraswat Bank Recruitment Junior Officer:
- Selection will be based on Online Examination & Interview.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bankwebsite.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
Mode of Payment:Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centre:Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai/ Pune
How to Apply Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 15 January 2020.
- Website link open: 01.01.2020
- Starting date for apply online and payment of fees: 01.01.2020
- Last date to apply online and payment of fees: 15.01.2020
- Start date for downloading Call letters from the website: 22.01.2020
- Online test: 27.01.2020
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):21 to 27 years
Candidates who are residing in Mumbai and Pune only should apply. Submission of Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra is compulsory.
Looking for BCA / BCM , B .Com graduates profile.