Job Description :About Wells FargoWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States) Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories Our business outside of the US mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.
We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
It all begins with outstanding talent It all begins with youMarket Job DescriptionRole Context:In this role, individual will be part of the Business Initiatives function involved in delivering change across Commercial Banking Operations The centralized initiatives model helps to apply structure, consistency and drive execution results for the Commercial Banking Operations Strategic and Risk priorities These roles are critical to the Commercial Banking Operations team support and help keep the functional leaders and managers in the day to day operations of serving our customers.
The roles align within Commercial Banking Ops Shared Services which supports the entire Commercial Banking Ops organisation with variety of activities as a shared service and this include supporting the entire change / strategic initiatives book of work, support on BCP readiness and planning, reconciliation, quality assurance, MI and other shared activities The team in I&P is relatively new and needs to establish itself while working closely with key business stakeholders to drive various projects / initiatives The individual will be expected to have good understanding and experience as a Business Analyst using both Waterfall and Agile delivery approach The incumbent will be required to work under stringent timelines, maintain strong engagement with multiple functions in a matrix environment working in delivery Pods As part of the initial engagement, the individual would focus on multiple journeys for buildout of the platform to deliver business and operational metrics.
The individual will take the lead and work with stakeholders to analyze current state process, help identify pain points, risk and gaps Document findings and work on future state, perform impact analysis and suggest/recommend future state options working alongside multiple partners to help with ImplementationRole requirements:
- 8+ years of Experience in Business design and analysis with ability to identify gaps in the current state and recommend target state
- Sound knowledge and background of operational processes in a financial services context and good understanding of operational metrics
- Ability to facilitate workshops, design sessions and gather requirements from LoB SMEs, Senior leadership
- Experience working in AGILE methodology and SCRUM process with ability to elicit requirements, user stories in JIRA, document processes and create test cases
- Experience in iterative feature delivery including MVPs ensuring adherence to business needs
- Envision and create wireframes to illustrate application flow, user experience and functionality
- Experience in SQL queries (foundational) to analyze the business data in the underlying systems and databases
- Experience in building Operational Score card metric reports
- Strong background and experience on business analysis, agile ways of working and Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Able to communicate clearly and concisely with engineers and executives
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Individual with an Engineering back ground plus MBA from a Tier 1 institution is desired
- CBAP and CSPO certification would be an added advantage
Market Skills and CertificationsWe Value DiversityAt Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.