Job Description :About Wells FargoWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States) Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories Our business outside of the US mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.
We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
It all begins with outstanding talent It all begins with youMarket Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo Indiaenables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA, by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locationsDepartment OverviewThis is responsible for supporting Data Analytics & Reporting across all risk types such as Resiliency, Third-Party, Privacy & Data Management Risk, Information Security, Compliance and Operational Risk Events (ORE).
About the RoleThe role requires a focus on data strategy coordination with a deep experience in automated reporting tools and data transformation The successful candidate must be a motivated self-starter, able to drive solutions independently to conclusion successfully As well as an ability to take multiple datasets and create one concise and clear data model as it relates to a process, in order to understand the underlying components and speak to how the components would change the outcome of reporting This position will report into the Finance Risk Program LeaderResponsibilities
- The candidate will also create data quality processes as well as maintain automated reporting and other coded reporting solutions
- Develop and produce regular automation based reporting used for executive and senior management and leadership teams within Finance
- Produce routine and ad hoc reporting and analytics to support the needs of Finance leaders
- Document procedures to ensure effective repeatable processes, and create data/output controls to ensure accurate reporting
- Maintain tactical analytical solutions that provide effective and actionable information in an efficient manner
Market Skills and CertificationsEssential Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following analytics, reporting, financial modeling, statistical modeling, finance, or accounting or a BS/BA or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Business
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following analytics, reporting, financial modeling, statistical modeling, finance, or accounting
- 1+ years of experience developing in Tableau/Power BI
- 3+ years of experience in writing SQL
- 1+ years of experience with Visual Basic
- 3+ years of experience in an environment that utilizes large relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, or Teradata
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to research, trend, and analyze data
- Ability to prepare presentations, management reporting, and statistical analysis
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Knowledge of the Operational Risk Framework and disciplines primarily in the Banking industry and its related operations
- Ability to provide independent summaries and recommendations on operational risk data
- Experience with metric development, creation and automation
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills
- Advanced Power BI or Tableau skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL queries, data structuring and Visual Studio
- Experience working with finance applications
We Value DiversityAt Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law.
We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate 68194