Job Description :About Wells FargoWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States) Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories Our business outside of the US mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.
We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
It all begins with outstanding talent It all begins with youMarket Job DescriptionAbout the RoleThe Business Risk & Controls Analyst will participate in the testing, monitoring and quality assurance of work performed by Wholesale Businesses and by WFCRC supporting risk roles Task include, but not limited to:Responsibilities
- Perform review activities related to CDD and other Financial Crimes activities
- Perform review activities that will provide reasonable assurance that controls are designed and operating effectively
- Ensure all review results are stored in standard formats
- Raise issues to management to ensure Corrective Actions can be created
- Achieve / exceed the set productivity targets and Quality targets Complete tasks within process specific TAT
- Is supportive of the team and contributes to it in an individual capacity
- Receives feedback openly from others post implementation of learning experiences
- Adapts to change within the organization with guidance from others
- Willingly shares knowledge and information on his/her work area
- Exhibits enthusiasm towards team initiatives
- Independently 'picks - up' knowledge/skills in one's own area of work Is able to see visible linkages between various issues and scenarios in immediate area of work with guidance.
Market Skills and CertificationsPreferred Skills Minimum experience of at least 3 years and working knowledge of BSA/AML programs including all aspects of CDD and other related risk and regulatory disciplines Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of management and functional groups Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously Sound analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills .
Knowledge and a broad background in Wholesale Banking Customer Due Diligence or Financial Crimes Investigations experience strongly preferred Thorough understanding of CIP/CDD/EDD requirements Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePointEssential Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or economics
- Experience of more than 3+ years
- Knowledge in Risk management
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
We Value DiversityAt Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law.
We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate 66250