Job Description :About Wells FargoWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States) Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories Our business outside of the US mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.
We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
It all begins with outstanding talent It all begins with youMarket Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo Indiaenables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA, by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locationsDepartment OverviewThis is responsible for supporting Data Analytics & Reporting across all risk types such as Resiliency, Third-Party, Privacy & Data Management Risk, Information Security, Compliance and Operational Risk Events (ORE).
About the RoleThe role requires a focus on data strategy coordination with a deep experience in automated reporting tools and data transformation The successful candidate must be a motivated self-starter, able to drive solutions independently to conclusion successfully As well as an ability to take multiple datasets and create one concise and clear data model as it relates to a process, in order to understand the underlying components and speak to how the components would change the outcome of reporting This position will report into the Finance Risk Program LeaderResponsibilities
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring risk-based programs to identify, assess and mitigate any operational risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- Support the function in various capacities in activities such as, but not limited to, Resiliency, Third-Party, Privacy & Data Management Risk, Information Security, Audit responses and other requirements that may arise from Enterprise programs, local regulations and WF India initiatives
- Gap assessment against policy requirements, develop action plans and create SHRP issues for implementation action plans as needed, file extensions and exceptions for the policy as needed
- Develop and update procedures based on new policy requirements
- Develop metrics for risk measurement based on their respective policy/program requirements
- Support execution of implementation action plan
- Perform risk and control identification and assessments, testing, monitoring and assurance activities as needed
- Develop artifacts like training, strategic plans, issue summary and other analysis documents required by the policy
- Identify, assess, and aggregate current and emerging Compliance, Reputational & Operational risks for Enterprise Finance and escalate following established escalation protocols
- Support regulatory relations & audit coordination for Finance to ensure a proactive, strategic, coordinated, comprehensive, and consistent approach to those interactions as outlined in the Risk Management Framework
Market Skills and CertificationsEssential Qualifications
- University degree in Business or related discipline
- Experience of more than 6+years in one or combination of any of the following
- 4+ years of experience in Regulatory Compliance, Policy Management
- 3+ years of experience in Operational Risk Management
- Knowledge of the Operational Risk Framework and disciplines primarily in the Banking industry and its related operations
- Critical thinking with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluency in English.
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with developing and creating documentation for support and training activities
- Ability to work with and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with MS office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Experience working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Certification in Operational Risk Management
- Master's degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- Certification in Six Sigma
We Value DiversityAt Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.