Job Description :About Wells FargoWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States) Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories Our business outside of the US mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.
We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
It all begins with outstanding talent It all begins with youMarket Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo IndiaWells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA, by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Learn more about Wells Fargo India at our Department OverviewEnterprise Financial Reporting is a functional area within the Corporate Controller's division responsible for delivering timely, accurate, and complete external financial reporting This includes but is not limited to US Regulatory Filings (SEC, FRB, OCC, FDIC) and standalone legal entity reporting Strategic Initiatives supports many of the EFR Controllership initiatives including key projects, risk identification and remediation, data provisioning, governance and testing, among others About the RoleThe Automated Regulatory Reporting Team is a newly created team within EFR/SI with the responsibility to drive quality, execute effectiveness initiatives, and ensure that strategic initiatives relating to the development of an automated regulatory reporting function are successfully implemented.
This group is dedicated to the development of a fully automated regulatory report production system This team will provide the strategic oversight and decisions throughout regulatory report production and also throughout data provider, operational, and technology functions to develop and ensure accurate regulatory reporting This team will act as an advocate for senior management in support of the above Primary responsibilities include ensuring that strategic initiatives are organized, communicated proactively, involve all necessary stakeholders, and are executed effectively in-line with firm-wide initiatives as it pertains to automated regulatory report production Wells Fargo is seeking a highly motivated individual to join a team of professionals in order to accomplish strategic initiatives related to data aggregation and Regulatory reporting (OFSAA Platform)The position would be primarily responsible for leading and providing support for the technical management, along with adherence to compliance standards, of tools designed to consolidate regulatory data from multiple sources and will be responsible for supporting transformation efforts within the team in support of the production of accurate regulatory reports.
- Experience with understanding and synthesizing DATA requirements
- Support the automation and streamlining of tasks related to the preparation of Regulatory Reports
- Involve in testing the Sourced data using Complex PL/SQL (Stored Procedures, Functions etc) in the OFSAA Platform
- Support and lead the STLC life cycle and defect management cycle
- Support the functional and technical requirements definition for technology enablement initiatives identified by Management
- Support of Report Owner responsibilities including understanding the implementation needs resulting from report instruction changes, and partnering with support groups to improve the control
- Provide support related to the meaningful assessments of IT control environments impacted by financial, risk, and regulatory reporting
- Support change for continual improvement of the control environment
- Develop and implement test strategies and approaches for technology enablement solutions deployed
- Building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Assisting with projects impacting the team
Market Skills and CertificationsEssential Qualifications
- 6 + years of Experience in Banking Domain , OFSAA platform and US Reg Reporting
- Technical Expertise on OFSAA Platform
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory reporting: Federal Reserve, OCC, and SEC
- Good hands on experience in PL/SQL Stored Procedures , Functions etc
- Good working experience in Regulatory Reporting Domain & Financial reporting Domain
- Good Understanding of Data requirements and Analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Should be able to lead a team
- Ability to synthe complex analytical findings into clear and concise communications
- Plus to have automation Skills
- Plus to have Database management Skills
- Plus to have Data Visualization tool experience
We Value DiversityAt Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.