Job Profile: Silicon Front End CAD Engineer
Company Name: Google
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About the job: Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we cant just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, weve got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Googles services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the worlds largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centres.
- Design, develop and deploy new RTL and/or DV flows, tools and features.
- Support (improve through profiling) execution of the tools and flows currently used in the RTL and/or DV design process.
- Design, develop, and supportdesign methodologies, automation scripts, and write documentation.
- Be able to quickly ramp up on an existing front end methodology and support multiple projects.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in developing, supporting and debugging RTL tools and flows.
- Experience with developing and supporting RTL build and compilation flows, RTL connectivity flows, and IP to ASIC handoff/release flows.
- Experience in developing and supporting Design Data Management solutions (git/perforce), and continuous integration flows (Jenkins).
- Experience and understanding of multiple EDA design tools: VCS, Verdi, Spyglass, Coretools/Magillem, Cadence Xcelium.
- Exposure to front end design automation/CAD flows, including RTL lint, clock domain crossing, IP Release flow.
- Basic understanding of Verilog/System-Verilog RTL.
- Excellent scripting skills in Perl and/or Python, Makefile, Shell.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech , M.E. / M.Tech graduates profile.