Position Overview [Details of the Role and how it fits into the team]The Independent Review Group (IRG) is an independent Level 1 control function performing trading surveillance across the Corporate and Investment Bank division Located within Regulatory Operations, IRG are closely aligned with front office whilst maintaining segregation to perform a review and challenge control - identification and prevention of potentially fraudulent trading activity The platform provides sophisticated analytics to generate meaningful alerts, automated workflow and management reporting to support the monitoring and fraud detection processYou'll be working on an industry leading anomaly detection platform that uses innovative solutions involving Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) You would leverage your strong product knowledge to conduct analysis of trading data across debt and equity products, providing insights into trends and trader behaviour across all businesses and regions.
You would manage risk cases covering investigation and follow up within the defined timeframes You would apply this analysis to refine and improve Key Risk Indicators used in the platform (including definition and acceptance testing)What we'll offer youAs part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you'll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs and above
Your key responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for improving data quality, reducing 'noise' and false positives reported by the tooling
- Process ad-hoc support for requests from Front Office Supervisors, Front Office Business Managers or the Oversight Committee for granular information and reports relating to Trading behaviour / activity
- Be a part of key KYC workstreams of the Bank working on transaction monitoring
Your skills and experiencequalifications/skills/experience/qualities
- A minimum 6 years of experience in Middle Office, Sales/Trading Support, Risk Management, Product Control, Finance or Front Office with good product knowledge used in Front Office (eg.
Option, Swap, Forward and other derivative strategies etc)
- Strong understanding of Fixed Income/Equity products or structured products skills (eg Option, Swap, Forward and other derivative strategies etc.
) and excellent understanding of the controls relating to the complete trade life-cycle
- Good appreciation of the risks in the different strategies dealt in a dealing room and good knowledge of trade booking practices and systems
- An ability to work independently to solve business problems, an inquisitive nature, a willingness to ask questions and challenge, ability to work in fast-paced environment and good at communicating to all levels
How we'll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- An opportunity to work on critical projects and processes
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teamsPlease visit our company website for further information: Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliationClick to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank