Sub: Filling up the post of Chairperson and two Executive Members in National Council for Vocational Education and Training.
The Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Government of India notified the National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NCVET) on 5th December 2018 to function as an overarching regulator mandated to regulate both long and short-term vocational training in the country. NCVET has been notified as a non-statutory regulatory authority, by merging the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and the National Skill Development Agency (NSDA).
- Applications are invited, in the given proforma, from the citizens of India for the following posts in the National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NCVET).
(ii) Two Executive Members -Whole-time Members
- Pay and Emoluments: (i) For Chairperson: Rs. 2,25,000 per month (Fixed) plus allowances as admissible to the Secretary to the Government of India.
- Executive Members: Rs. 1,82,000 per month (Fixed) plus allowances as admissible to the Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
- Eligibility: Applicants should be persons of ability, integrity and standing who have special knowledge of, and professional experience of not less than fifteen years in business management, human resource management, skill development, higher education, public administration or related fields. If the applicant is, or has been, in the service of Government, he/ she should fulfil the following conditions.
- For the post of Chairperson-the person is either holding or has held the post of Secretary/ Additional Secretary to the Government of India or any equivalent post in the Central Government or the State Government.
- For the post of Executive Member - the person is either holding or has held the post of Additional Secretary to the Government of India or Joint Secretary to the Government of India or any equivalent post in the Central Government or the State Government.
- Age limit and tenure: The Chairperson and Executive Members shall hold office for a term of five years or until the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier. The applicant should not be more than 62 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to suitably modify the eligibility & other criteria, if considered necessary and also to consider outstanding candidates who have not applied for the posts.
- Supporting documents: Those from Government service shall submit their applications together with self-attested copies of following supporting documents.
- Up-to-date Annual Confidential Report (ACR)/ APAR dossier in original/attested photocopies of last 5 years of the candidate;
- Integrity Certificate;
iii. Vigilance Clearance certification that no disciplinary proceedings or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned;
- List of major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidates; and v. A certificate confirming that no penalty has been imposed on the officer.
- Application as per the given proforma along with one passport size photograph should be sent through proper channel to the following address in a closed cover superscribed with "Application for the post of Chairperson/Executive Member, NCVET".
Other details regarding eligibility etc. may be seen in Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship website http://www.msde.gov.in. Application for the posts can be downloaded from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship website http://www.msde.gov.in.
The application should reach the following address on or before 5.30P.M, 30th
Application for the posts of Chairperson and Executive Members, National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NCVET)*
- Name of the candidate (in Block Letters) :
- Date of Birth :
- Present post held :
- Service to which belong (in case of Govt. servants) :
- Present pay and scale of pay :
- Complete Postal Address : Permanent :
- Educational Qualifications :
I -Academic :
II- Professional :
- Details of experience and brief :
Scale of pay
& Basic pay
relevant for the post
9. Please state whether you meet the requirements of the post:
10. Additional information, if any,
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.