Syndicate Bank invites application for the position Chief Digital Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Syndicate Bank before 2019-02-16
|Job Role||Chief Digital Officer|
|Education Requirement||BTech/B.E, MCA|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Age Limit||Maximum - 58 years as on 01.01.2019 (inclusive)|
|Last Date To Apply||2019-02-16|
1. Qualification:First class engineering graduate or above in Computer Science, InformationTechnology or Electronics & Communications or first class in MCA. Duration:The period of engagement shall be initially for a period of 03 years. Depending upon the need, the period of engagement may be extended for a further Period as decided by the bank.
2. Experience:The Executive in the rank equivalent to Asst. General Manager/Dy. General Manager of PSBs or Vice President in Private Sector Banks. 2. He/she should have worked for a minimum period of 08 years in the field of digital banking. He/she should have a good track record (shall not be facing any criminal charges/investigation) and operational experience in field and administrative offices.
3. Job Profile:Responsible for working closely with key business stakeholders, technology partners, NPCI, ecommerce partners/merchants and regulatory partners and ensure maximum uptime for all the Digital channels. Monitor competition and keep abreast of the channel offerings/ service developments. Monitor daily operations of delivery channels and identify improvement areas for re-engineering to ensure delivery of efficient and high quality service to customers. Support implementation of new digital products and enhancements for the existing digital channels based on local and global trends to improve service offerings to our customers.
4. Compensation:Market related pay will be offered.The compensation and terms & conditions will be negotiated/ finalized dependingupon the suitability of the candidate.
Terms and conditions
1. The working hours of the Bank shall be the usual hours as applicable on all days except 2nd/ 4th Saturdays, Sundays and holidays declared under NI Act. Accordingly, he/ she is required to attend to the Bank on all the working days at the commencement of the working hours.
2.He/ She shall be provided with landline telephone facility at office He/she will be entitled to avail 01 day leave for each completed month Of service. Total 12 Casual Leaveforevery year of contract, outofwhich notrnore than four days can be taken ata time. However, if his/her absence exceeds 12 days in a contract year, proportionate amount will be deducted for each day of his/her absence over and above the permissible leave from the consolidated payment.
3.Un-availed Casual Leave for each contract year shall lapse at the end of the contract year. During the first contract year, he/ she shall earn Casual Leave on pro-rata basis @ one day for each completed month or part thereof. In case of travel On outstation duty he I she shall be eligible for allowance/s at par with the allowances of the General Manager of the Bank.
4.The terms & conditions of engagement is whole and simple governed bythe provisions ofthe contract and the engagement shall not be construed as an employment in the Bank and the provisions of PF / Gratuity / Pension, etc. shall notapply in this case.
General Manager (HR) Secretariat Corporate Office: Bengaluru 560009.
The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and relevant experience. The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for interaction/interview for final selection. The final selection will be made on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during interaction/interview. The interaction/interview will be conducted by a committee constituted for the ur ose.
1. Bank reserve the right to modify/delete any criteria mentioned above. Application format to be downloaded from Bank's website (Lyw.svndicatebank.in) under career option. Scanned copy of the application along with resume should be mailed to E-mail ID: email@example.com on or before: 16.02.2019.
2.Bank will send a confirrnation mail to the applicant after receiving the application. In case any applicant does not get the confirmation mail within two working days from the date of sending the application, they may consider that their application has not successfully reached and should resend their application and documents as stated above. They can also check the status of their application by contacting HO: HRMD on 0820-2570387. Information regarding personal interaction/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted applicants on their email ID. Last Date for receipt of scanned application throuhh E-mail - 16.02.2019
3.The applicants are required to keep the Original Application form with them along with one set of the requisite documents in support of their eligibility and submit the same when called for personal interaction"nterview. Also, ensure to bring along the original documents for verification at the time of Personal interview"nteraction.Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow On him/her right to be called for interaction/interview. Incomplete apeligations or applicatiens not in the prescribed ed format are for reiection.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech , MCA graduates profile.