- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, ie candidates should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable
Age limit: 20 to 28 years as of 01-07-2021 Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- United Bank of India
IBPS Clerk selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination Candidates who cleared cut off mark of Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination.
The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, ie English and Hindi
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 025 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score
- If a question is left blank, ie no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs 175/-
- For all others: Rs 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets