Consultant, AutomationTesting: OperationsHyderabadWith a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world%26rsquo;s biggest brands%26mdash;and we have fun doing it Now, we%26rsquo;re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it Come, transform with usInviting applications for the role of Consultant - Automation testingAre you the one we are looking for?When building software, we will be going through many stages from initial requirements to go live, it%26rsquo;s important to ensure that everything works according to specificationThat%26rsquo;s why we%26rsquo;re looking for a quality assurance engineer to help us maintain our high level of quality.
QA tester will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they%26rsquo;re dealt withResponsibilities:
- Own medium-d quality engineering tasks deliver while mentoring and helping team members
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Integrate project testing with continuous-integration process
- Work with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions
- Provide expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project and stays on top of evolving QA industry processes and standards.
- Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
- Master the basics of underlying IOT and Predix domain
Qualifications we seek in you!Minimum qualifications:Btech in any relevant branchPreferred qualifications:
- Experience testing web services (SOAP/REST; Throughput, Performance under Load, etc.
- Experience testing hosted or SaaS-based solutions
- Familiar with relational database design and good working knowledge of SQL for querying, updating, and deleting data
- Good proficiency with functional, regression, performance and stability testing techniques
- Experience working in a multi-functional development team with the ability to influence quality of products in that environment
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Effective team building and problem-solving abilities
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable lawsGenpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
For more information, visit wwwgenpactcom Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube