1. Function Description: CBU Voice Handles consumer credit bureau inquiries by investigating and contacting the credit bureau agencies to update card member information.
2. Purpose of the Role: Requires a very thorough/ careful investigation using a range of credit details available from different sources, checking/correcting the credit bureau reportings basis card member history and current status and resolve card member concerns via calls and emails.
3. Responsibilities: Provide accurate and most updated information in response to card member disputes and inquiries. Provide support to internal department's i.e. Risk Management, Compliance.
Shift Timing - 24/7 shift window
1. Critical Factors to Success: Voice Fit. Strong Verbal & Written communication skills and listening skills.
2. Past Experience: Fresher / upto 2 years experience.
3. Academic Background: Graduate
4. Functional Skills/Capabilities: Strong Knowledge to American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
5. Technical Skills/Capabilities: Change Management Ability & self-motivating skills. Telephone voice, etiquette, and call handling skills to manage calls and achieve maximum efficiency
6. Knowledge of Platforms: Should possess Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills. Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
7. Behavioral Skills/Capabilities: Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently. Strong Team Player with high level of integrity
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.