Selected candidates in this role will be part of Indias Biggest Healthcare Analytics team. They will be working in different Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, functions Consumer/Provider, Healthcare Affordability, Operations analytics teams to solve real Healthcare problems and challenges.
- Develop proficiency in tools such as Big Data/Hadoop/Java/Python/SQL/Microsoft Azure/React JS, Microsoft Office Excel/Access/PowerPoint
- Learn how to use Entity Relational Database Models to understand the enterprise database systems
- Learn how to use Data Warehousing design principles to create Data Marts and De-normalized views for Machine Learning Models, Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Leverage Optums Big Data Analytics Infrastructure comprising Hadoop, R, Python to solve complex business problems in Healthcare Domain
- Acquire understanding of US Healthcare domain
- Requirements Analysis and Planning
- Work under supervision of Senior Data Engineers and Manager to gather requirements to create Data model for Data Science and Business Intelligence projects
- Work closely with Senior Data Engineers and Manager to create project plans and list down exhaustive list of activities to be carried out to implement solution
- Engage in client communications for all important functions including data understanding/exploration, strategizing solutions, etc.
- Document the Metadata information about the data sources used in the project and present that information to team members during team meetings
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Data Lake Teams and understand the Data getting stored in enterprise Data lake teams, format in which the data gets stored and how the Data engineers can extract data from Data Lake
- Collaborate with Data Science, Business Intelligence teams and engineer the Data and Platform approach needed to solve a business problem
- Design and develop Data Marts, De-normalized views and Data Models for projects
- Data Quality control processes around the data sets used for analysis
- Work with senior team members to develop new capabilities for the team
- Lead one/more project execution independently with manager doing high level client communication, project planning. Basically, the manager figures out the what, and the analysts figure out the how and when
- Communication on calls, make slides not decks
- Mentoring freshers and less experienced folks in the team
- Project documentation
- Own technical deliveries for junior folks
- Make decks with assistance from manager
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.