method of filling
Pay Matrix Level - 5
15 posts by
(pre-revised PB- 1
(Rs. 5200-20200) with
Kochi, Raipur, Jammu
Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-)
- The eligibility criteria (educational qualifications, experience, etc.) and application form is available on NIA website nia.gov.in as Annexure-I-A and Annexure-II. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- The nominations of eligible officers alongwith following documents should reach to the DIG (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 through proper channel within 02 months from the date of publication of this item in 'Employment News'.
- Bio-data in prescribed proforma as per Annexure-II duly countersigned by the Competent Authority.
- Up to date APAR dossiers from the year 2014-15 to 2018-19 (in case photocopies are being sent, it may be ensured that the same are attested on each page with rubber stamp by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India).
- Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate issued by the respective department.
- The details of major /minor penalties imposed on the officer during the last 10
- Applications received after the last date, or application of incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/ information as per Para 3 above will not be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officers are correct as per the records.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE POST OF DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
- Name of the post : Data Entry Operator
- of post : 15* Posts for deputation/absorption (*subject to variation depending on vacancies).
- Classification of the post : General Central Service, Group - 'C', Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Scale of pay : Pay Matrix Level - 5 (Rs 29,200 - 92,300) (pre-revised PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-)
- DA, HRA, TPT & other allowance : As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.
- Special Security Allowance : 20% of basic pay and as amended by the Government from time to time.
- Eligibility Criteria for deputation/absorption to the NIA : Deputation/ Absorption:- Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Government Institutions holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department and possessing 'O' or 'A' level certificate for Information Technology from an Institute recognised by the Government. Note 1 : Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed three years'.
Note 2 : The maximum age limit for appointment by Deputation shall be not exceeding
- years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
- Nature of duties :
- Preparation source data for entry by opening and sorting mail verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
- Records data by operating data entry equipment; collecting information, resolving processing problems.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes department and organisation mission by completing related results and needed.
- Follow established practices or standards for the input and presentation of information.
- Proofread and verify data entered. Ensure accuracy of all information entered and presentation format. Make corrections as needed.
- Assist with routine office duties such as typing, filing, record maintenance as workload permits.
- Serve as back-up for other clerical positions in Unit.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Deputation : The other terms and conditions of deputation will be government as
laid down in the Govt. of India, DoP&T OM No. 6/08/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
APPLIED FOR THE POST __________________________
CURRICULUM VITAE PRO FORMA
Name and Address (in block letter)
Date of Birth (in Christian era)
retirement under Central/
State Government rules
Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied, (if
any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the Rules,
state the authority for the same)
possessed by the officer
state clearly whether in the light of
entries made by you above, you meet
the requirement of the post
in chronological order. Enclose
a separate sheet, duly
authenticated by your signature,
space below is insufficient
Scale of pay
Nature of duties
and basic pay
Nature of present employment, i.e. ad hoc or
Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent
In case the present employment is held on
deputation/ contract basis, please state
(a) The date of initial appointment
of appointment on deputation/ contract
(c) Name of the parent office /organization to which you belong
Additional details about present employment :-
Please state whether working under (indicate
the name of your employer against the relevant column)
(a) Central Government,
(b) State Government
(c) Autonomous Organization, (d) Government Undertaking
(e) Universities, (f) Others
Please state whether you are working in the
same Department and are in the feeder grade
or feeder to feeder grade.
Are you in revised scale of pay? If yes, give the
date from which the revision took place and
also indicate the pre-revised scale
Total emoluments per month now drawn
if any, which you
would like to mention in support of your
suitability for the post (This among other
things may provide information with
regard to (i) additional academic qualifications
(ii) professional training and (iii) work experience
over and above prescribed in the vacancy circular/
(Note-Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
Please state whether you are applying for deputation
(ISTC) / absorption/ re-employment basis (Officers
under Central/ State Governments are only eligible
for "Absorption". Candidates of non-Government
organizations are eligible only for short term contract)
Whether belongs to SC/ST
(The candidates may indicate information with regard
to (i) Research publications and reports and special
projects (ii) Awards / Scholarship/ Officials Appreciation
(iii) Affiliation with the professional bodies/ institution/
societies and (iv) any other information.
(Note - Enclose a separate sheet if the space is insufficient)
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular / advertisement and I am well aware that the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.