Qualification : Any Graduate
No Of Post : 01
Salary : Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month
Job Location : New Delhi
1 .Post: Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces)
2. Role Expectations & KRAs:
a. To liaise with Paramilitary Forces Headquarters for expanding the relationship between Paramilitary Forces and SBI at the institutional level and also increasing the spread of Banks Paramilitary Salary Package (PMSP) with their personnel including officers. Arranging for meeting with Paramilitary Forces HQ when senior functionaries of SBI have to call on them.
b. Acting as one point of contact for the Paramilitary Forces HQ etc. for complaint redressal. Assisting SBI in identifying locations for branch expansion and also for setting up ATMs. Generating and following up of business leads and also furnishing the Bank with the contact particulars of various units/regiments for communicating with them locally by our Circles/networks/RBOs wherever required. Assisting SBI in placing advertisements in the Paramilitary Forces in-house magazine as and when they are published.
c. Coordinating with circle DBA for marketing PMSP/ other Institutional business and handling complaints. Any other task assigned by his reporting authority. DBA will report to the General Manager (Govt. Business unit), If the position of GM(PBU) is vacant or not posted CGM (Personal Banking)/ GM (Personal Banking), Corporate Centre will decide to whom DBA will report. The advisor should not represent the Bank directly in any negotiations nor exercise any administrative, financial or disciplinary powers.
3. Eligibility Criteria (As on 31.10.2018): Retired in the rank of :- a) ADGP or above (Retired IPS Officers) b) 3 years working experience in Central Armed Police Force / Para Military Force.
4. Period of Contract: Selected candidate will be engaged for a period of 2 years initially. On completion of the contract period, DBA aged 64 years or less with satisfactory health condition can be considered for reengagement for a maximum period of two more years at Banks discretion. Either party can terminate the contract by serving one months notice period.
5 .CTC/Leave: CTC of Rs.32.00 lakhs per annum. Basic pay will be Rs.1,00,000/- per month and remaining portion of CTC will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others. The CTC payable per annum is subject to deduction of pension amount of Rs.4.22 lakhs per annum. Leave 30 days per year.
Age: 62 years
i. Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificates (PDF)
vi. Discharge Certificate
vii. Form-16/IT Return as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip, etc.
1. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
2. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
3. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/Interview date advices etc.
4. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Qualification : Any Graduat
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.