SUBJECT: Vacancy circular for the post of Deputy Director on deputation in UIDAI, Regional Office, Mumbai.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office Mumbai invites applications for the post of Deputy Director on deputation basis in its office located in Mumbai, from amongst suitable and eligible officers of Central Government/State Government/ UTs/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies. The details of post, Number of vacancies, eligibility criteria and qualifications for this post are as follows:
Name of the
post and pay
Holding analogous post in
the same scale of pay;
experience in Admn./
Having five years regular
service in PB-II /PB-III with GP
and Policy Formulation/
Pay Band III,
of Rs. 5400/- or equivalent. OR
Having six years regular service
Govt. schemes and
39100 + GP
in PB-II with GP of Rs. 4800/- /
of Rs. 6600/-)
Period and other terms and conditions of deputation :
The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable by a further period of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009- Estt. (Pay-
- dated 17.06.2010. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the DoP&T's aforementioned O.M. of 17.6.2010 and Government of India's instructions issued from time to time on the subject.
- Age Limit
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Eligibility for Government Accommodation
As per the ongoing arrangement, the officers appointed in the UIDAI will be eligible for General Pool Residential Accommodation at par with Central Government employees. 5. Eligible and willing candidate may apply through proper channel in prescribed format: Annexure I. Cadre authorities/ Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents:
- Application in prescribed pro-forma - Annexure I.
- Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority
- Statement giving detail of Major/ Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years (Annexure II)
- Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate (Annexure II)
- Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each
page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent (Annexure II).
- While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct
The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format (Annexure-I), along with documents listed above may be forwarded to ADG (Admin), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 7th Floor, MTNL
Exchange Building, GD Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai- 400005. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 30th August 2019. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained.
- UIDAI, Regional Office, Mumbai reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy circular at any time without assigning any reasons.
Looking for MBA / PGDM / MBM graduates profile.