You will be working with Capgemini’s Banking and Insurance clients for developing, testing and maintaining business applications after initial 10- week training program During the training program, you will be trained to enhance your relevant programming, delivery and consultative skills to be successful in your role During your tenure, you’ll be working on our client projects in financial services industry on challenging projects that have the potential to change the way we trade You’ll work closely with a mentor who will provide guidance, growth opportunities, and genuine feedback We provide an ideal opportunity for bright engineering-savvy minds to put their talents to the test in real-world applications.
• Programming using object-oriented programming languages
• Documenting high level technical designs
• Using Basic DB skills
• Working with customers and on teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or related field
• Good customer facing and business communication skills
• Strong team player with organizational and interpersonal skills
• Aptitude for analytical concepts and great attitude & work ethic
• Ability to work with leadership and clients
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Capgemini is looking for B.E. / B.Tech profile candidates.