Job Description :Assistant ManagerIntroduction:
- SBL analyst will be responsible for generating monthly billing statement for counterparts and reconciling the monthly billing fees that are accrued on back of stock borrowing and lending activity
- Billing for each counterparty is cleared/settled within given time frame whilst ensuring they deliver excellent client service in accordance with specific controls
- Focus on keys controls to support this expanding business whilst allowing it to continue to develop
What will you be doing?
- Daily reconciliations of NOSTRO breaks and ways to clear the same
- Agreeing to cash payments with counterparties and make the same adhering to currency cut-offs.
- Investigation of any discrepancy that could lead to mismatch in billing fees and liaising with desk on same
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of client service through efficient timely communication and resolution of issues
- Escalate unresolved reconciliation items in a timely manner
- Resolve and respond to any queries from desk
What we're looking for:
- Reconciliation experience
- Basic understanding for Securities lending and borrowing business
- Escalation Handling.
Skills that will help you in the Role:
- Knowledge of Payments within SWIFT and different internal system
- Client communication and service
Where will you be working?PuneBe More at BarclaysAt Barclays, each day is about being more as a professional, and as a person 'Be More @ Barclays' represents our core promise to all current and future employees It's the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience.
We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you areInterested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit homebarclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Our ValuesEverything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve itOur DiversityWe aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goalsOur BenefitsOur customers are unique.
The same goes for our colleagues That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.