Program At A Glance:
9-week (EMEA) or 10-week (US) summer internship assignment within an identified line of business or division of BNY Mellon* that combines learning with skill development through practical work and projects; two-day in-person orientation/onboarding and virtual training curriculum; plus
career development and networking support from a host of corporate leaders including rotation assignment managers, senior mentors, peer mentors, business stakeholders and a dedicated program manager
Potential Program Locations:
· US: Pittsburgh, PA *New York, NY * Jersey City, NJ * Boston, MA * Lake Mary, FL
· EMEA: London and Manchester (UK), Wroclaw (Poland
Small, selective program size that allows for more personal attention and support;
Participants can further develop their technical and business acumen skills/expertise, enhance leadership abilities and build networks across the organization;
Robust onboarding and training curriculum designed specifically for summer analysts;
Full commitment from top-level management to make our program the premier internship/talent pipeline program within the financial services industry;
Opportunity to apply for one of our full-time pipeline leadership programs, including the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) and Technology Leadership Program (TLP)
SAP aims to create a pipeline of talent to feed entry-level pipeline program and entry-level full-time position hiring needs Upon successful completion of the program as well as overall performance and business need, there are potential full-time employment opportunities that our summer analysts may apply for, including the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP), Technology Leadership Program (TLP) and full-time direct hire roles.
· Enrollment in a 4-year undergraduate (US) or full-time undergraduate (UK) degree program with a strong focus on business-related and/or technology-related majors;
· Penultimate year students (UK) during summer 2021 (2022 expected Graduation)
· Minimum cumulative GPA of 32 or better (US.
) or 2:1 (UK);
· Well-rounded and balanced background including demonstrated leadership abilities;
· Strong written and oral communication skills;
Bny Mellon is looking for Any Graduate profile candidates.