Work Location: Bangalore, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Job Description for Dell Freshers Recruitment: The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Good knowledge of programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable
- Able to code/debug moderately complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- Knowledge of storage networking architectures and applications
- Knowledge of storage/ network protocols and connectivity
- Knowledge of network file systems, disk-based file systems and/or file virtualization technology
- Knowledge of replication technologies and server migration strategies
Desirable Requirements for Dell Freshers Recruitment
- 0 to 2 years of related experience with a Bachelors degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If youre ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.