Roles and Responsibilities:
· The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions
· Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-4 years of experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English
· During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed
· Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office
· Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables
· Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
· Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider
· Should have power back up in case of power shut down
· Should be willing interact with Seller over calls / email / chat depending on the business need
Amazon is looking for B.E. / B.Tech , MBA / PGDM / MBM , BCA / BCM , B .Com , B.Sc , B.A. , Any Graduate profile candidates.
Short Job Information