· Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English Along with English, some roles also require communicating in Hindi and or Telugu/ Tamil/ Kannada
· Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement
· Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
· During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed
· Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office
· Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables
· Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider
· Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues
· Experience within a customer service environment preferred.
Desire to expand skills into new areas
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail
· Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
Amazon is looking for B.E. / B.Tech , MBA / PGDM / MBM , BCA / BCM , B .Com , B.Sc , B.A. , Any Graduate profile candidates.