Garden Curator job in Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation on contract basis
No. of Post : 01
1. Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science Or Masters degree / P.H.D in zoology/wildlife sciences.
2. Able to speak, English,hindi & regional language in which zoo is situated.
3. Captive animal management experience or qualification (certificate, diploma degree level)
4. Thorough understanding of wild animals health care;
5. Experience and/or knowledge in design and construction of facilities for captive wild animals with emphasis on structural integrity and safety aspects to workers and wild animals.
6. Project management skill and or experience.
7. Personnel supervisor experience.
8. Proficiency in Microsoft office processing (including excel ,work, power point program )
9. Experians in public specking/presentation.
10. Ability to write field reports, operational manuals and review scientific grant proposal writing and/or fundraising experience.
11. Experience of working in any zoo will be preferred.
Looking for BVSc , M.Phil graduates profile.