Qualification : 10TH
Salary : Rs. 2,665 - Rs. 425/- Per Month
Job Location : Dehradun, Nainital, Almora, Tehri Garhwal, Pithoragarh, Champawat
1 .Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks - OBC -106. PH-HH -09, PH-HH -15, PH-VH -03, SC -142, ST -23, UR -446
2 .Qualification: The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
3 .Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Age: The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 21.05.2018. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
Application Fee: Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
1. SSC Marks Memo / Certificate
2. Additional SSC Marks Memo1(for candidate not qualified in single attempt)
3. Additional SSC Marks Memo2(for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
4. Computer Certificate
5. Community Certificate
8. Certificate of Disability
a. Application online Submission Start Date: 21/05/2018
b. Application online Submission End Date: 20/06/2018
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
2. Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts with in a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle.
3. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case candidate apply with grades is liable for disqualification of application.
How to Apply
1. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates already once registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again. The same registration number should be used for submission of application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option Forgot registration.
2. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH Type of Disability (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed x) Year of Passing Xth class xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
3. Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Looking for 10th graduates profile.
Looking for 10th graduates profile.