Job Description :About Wells FargoWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States) Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories Our business outside of the US mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.
We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
It all begins with outstanding talent It all begins with youMarket Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo Indiaenables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA, by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Department OverviewThe Cyber Threat Management (CTM) team is responsible for monitoring the cyber threat landscape, developing innovative security solutions, and performing proactive security assessments that mitigate the organization's exposure to Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), Advanced Evasion Techniques (AET), Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attacks, Hacktivism, Cyber Crime, Malware, and other categories of online attacks targeting the financial services industryAbout RoleOur Cyber Security team is looking for an Information Security Sr Analyst to join the Cyber Threat Engineering Team In this role, the ideal candidate should be experienced in system and application engineering in environments with complex configurations and rapidly changing requirementsResponsibilities
- Write complex queries to retrieve the system information from all endpoints
- Develop scripts (e.
g Bash, PowerShell, Python, Shell, VBScript, or WMI) that will:
- Retrieve specific Windows or Linux/Unix information related to files, running/installed applications, processes, network connections, etc
- Integrate/interact with other applications and security tools via application program interfaces (API)
- Provide data transform scripts that parses data for formatted output as needed (eg.
JSON, XML, Syslog, etc) so that data can be ingested into data repositories (eg SQL, Splunk, Elastic, MongoDB, InfluxDB, etc)
- Create packages that determine installed software and patch levels, or versions, of applications installed on endpoints.
- Write configuration rules for security tools that will detect and alert on process and/or network behaviors, configuration or file changes, and compliance checks, which should be forwarded for security event creation or further analysis by security operations teams
- Engineer Data Processing Flows, languages and standards
- Produce Functional System Design Documents
- Document and demonstrate solutions by writing documentation, diagrams and code comments
- Debug and document existing systems through code analysis.
- DevOps development lifecycle using Agile framework
- Collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- 2 to 4 years of experience with endpoint security, or security threat vectors.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
Market Skills and CertificationsDesired Qualifications:
- Experience utilizing PowerShell, Bash, Perl, or Python to automate complex manual tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of API programming with Perl, XML, REST or JSON
- 1+ year of SIEM experience
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 1+ year of JIRA experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience with change Management
- Experience analyzing large data sets
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements gathering and translation to technical requirements
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
We Value DiversityAt Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.