South Indian Bank invites application for the position Electricity Ombudsman etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to South Indian Bank before 2019-02-22
|Job Role||Internal Ombudsman|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Age Limit||Less than 67|
|Experience||7 - 10 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2019-02-22|
1. Qualification:Retired or Serving officer not below the rank of DGM or equivalent of Bank/ Financial Sector/ Regulatory Board.Should not have worked/working in The South Indian Bank Ltd.
2.Work Experience:Minimum 7 years of experience in areas such as Banking, Regulation, Supervision, Payment and Settlement systems and / or consumer protection.
3.Remuneration & Perquisites:Remuneration and Perquisites will be fixed after the selection process based on the experience and roles handled by the candidate.
4.Roles and Responsibilities of Internal Ombudsman:
a.Internal Ombudsman shall not handle complaints received directly from the customers or members of public. In other words, the Internal Ombudsman will deal only with the complaints that have already been examined by the banks internal grievance redressal mechanism and have remained partly or wholly un-redressed.
b.The Internal Ombudsman shall analyze the pattern of complaints such as product / category wise, consumer groups wise, based on geographical location, etc. and suggest means for taking actions to address the root cause of complaints of different nature.
c.The Internal Ombudsman shall examine the complaints on the basis of records / documents available with the bank and comments / clarifications furnished by the bank to specific queries of the Internal Ombudsman.
d.The Internal Ombudsman may hold meetings with concerned functionaries / departments of the bank and seek any record / document available with the bank that is necessary for examining the complaint. To ensure resolution through conciliation, the Internal Ombudsman may seek direct feedback / clarifications from the complainant.
e.In cases of conciliation, where the decision of the Internal Ombudsman is accepted by the complainant, the Internal Ombudsman shall obtain and keep on record, a statement showing the terms of the agreement duly signed by the complainant.
f.The Internal Ombudsman shall not represent the bank in legal cases arising out of complaints examined by the bank or the Internal Ombudsman.
g.The Internal Ombudsman shall report to the Managing Director & CEO/ Executive Vice President of the bank handling customer grievances.
h.The Internal Ombudsman shall immediately refer back to bank all such complaints which are outside the purview of the Scheme.
1. X/ SSLC certificate/ mark list.
2.XII/ HSC/ Pre Degree certificate/mark list
3.UG certificate and mark lists.
4.PG certificate and mark lists (if any)
5.Certificates of additional qualifications (if any)
6.Documents to prove relevant work experience (Relieving and Experience Certificate)
7.Copy of pay slip which shows last drawn salary
1. Before filling up the application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
2. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for Personal Interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Banks decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
3. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
A preliminary screening and short listing of applications will be done at the sole discretion of the Bank. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for the personal interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Banks decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.The candidates shortlisted after the preliminary screening will be called for a Personal Interview conducted by the top management of the Bank.
1. Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria,The candidates are advised to fill up the application form uploaded in careers page of our website www.southindianbank.com.The application form should be either typed or neatly handwritten in English with Passport-size photograph pasted thereon and accompanied by self attested copies of the following documents to prove the age, qualifications and relevant experience.
2.Applications not accompanied by self attested copies of the above documents to prove age, Qualifications & Experience etc. would be rejected.Please super scribe the envelope containing the application Application for the post of InternalOmbudsman and send to Deputy General Manager, The South Indian Bank, Head Office- Personal Department, SIB House, Mission Quarters, Thrissur 680 001, Kerala so as to reach on or before 22.02.2019.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.