1. Enterprise field Service Delivery ownership and customer side device Deployment (hardware and services) for delivering Enterprise services within SLA
2. Ownership of field L2 survey, Service delivery, customer material and resources required
3. Plan & ensure all the necessary orders, teams & tools availability for Installation and commissioning.
4. Lead and document a smooth implementation, Share the progress report to all concern stakeholders.
5. I&C of the enterprise service delivery of Data / Voice links as per business requirement or customer order / Solutions agreed.
6. Handover to Operations post acceptance test procedure clearance with the customer after an end to end testing (as per ATP Document).
7. Daily activity monitoring and interaction with vendor partner teams for daily and weekly targets achievements.
8. Implementation and recording of the inventory details in the OSS process / systems.
Education Requirement :B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunications
Skills & Competencies :
A. Core RIL Competencies:
i) Customer Focus
iii) Managing Ambiguity
iv) Detail Orientation
v) Entrepreneurial Mindset
B. Business / Function-specific Competencies (Technical /Functional):
i) Project Management
ii) Telcom Network solution for enterprise customers
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.