- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020):
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2020, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2020 (both days inclusive) (both days inclusive)(Age Relaxation for OBC-3 Years; SC/ST-5 Years; PWD-10 Years)
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 3 January 2020 to 26 January 2020.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.