Job Description :At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technologyProduct Validation Engineer ( Physical verification DRC/LVS/FILL ) (10 Years) (NOIDA)Greetings!At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the worldLooking for passionate Physical verification DRC/LVS/FILL Product Validation candidate If, interested kindly send your CV along with Current CTC & Notice periodBrief of JD is as mentioned below.
Also, PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED PROFILE TO WHILE APPLYING FOR THE JOB Job Overview:
- Cadence Design Systems is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work with the Product Validation team
Job Responsibilities:As Principal Product Validation Engineer, this person will be responsible for product validation [quality engineering] with following activities:
- Develop & execute test plans
- Lead product validation in specific physical verification area like DRC/LVS/FILL
- Validate and close fixed CCRs (Code Change Requirements)
- Create new test cases to verify/validate new features/enhancements
- Maintain regression test cases, and work with PEs to integrate customer test cases as part of regression suite to improve coverage.
- Work with PEs and R&Ds to review code quality, provide assessment on quality gaps and create and integrate test cases to fill quality gaps
- This person should have effective personality & communication skills to work within the PV group, and with cross functional groups [such as R&D and PE]
- MS or Ph D (EE), (CS), or related area.
Experience within the EDA/technology or experience in Software Engineering
- Good to have: project lead experience
- EDA specific knowledge in Physical Verification like DRC/LVS/FILL
- Experience with Cadence software: Virtuoso, Innovus, Quantus, Physical Verification tools like Assura/PVS
- Unix platform deep knowledge and work experience
- Advanced scripting languages knowledge (sh, tcsh, Perl, Python)
- Knowledge of the Software Engineering Methodologies
Additional Information:Cadence is committed to equal employment opportunity and employment equity throughout all levels of the organization We strive to attract a qualified and diverse candidate pool and encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplaceRegardsK Madhu Prasad (Madhu Reddy)Hiring TeamWe're doing work that matters.
Help us solve what others can't