With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world%26rsquo;s biggest brands%26mdash;and we have fun doing it Now, we%26rsquo;re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it Come, transform with usWe are inviting applications for the role of MT, Financial Planning %26amp; Analysis You must have excellent SME knowledge in budgeting, forecasting and variance analysisAre you the one we are looking for? Apply Now!ResponsibilitiesIn this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month end closing activities, and others including:
- Responsible for yearly financial planning, monthly forecasting of revenue and all cost lines including head count, compensation grid, capacity optimization, productivity targets, utilization levels etc.
and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Monitor targets/budgets and course corrections of plan Vs actual, Client wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role
- Review Month close activities for the businesses, support in deal Vs projected P%26amp;L of all new deals, help operating leaders to understand the Key financial metrics to drive efficiency and profitability
- Provide financial support to the business in short term and long term strategy like new site setup, Joint Venture, change in Org structure, cost benefit analysis for new investment, etc
Qualifications we seek in youMinimum qualifications
- CA Inter / ICWA Inter / Post Graduate / MBA Finance (Candidate should come with B.
- Relevant work experience
- Good communication skills
- Good exposure in FP%26amp;A domain
- Macros / VBA an added advantage
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation For more information, visit wwwgenpactcom.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube