Position Overview The Know Your Client (KYC) Analyst focuses on client periodic review and exceptions in line with regulatory standards and jurisdictionsThe KYC Analyst provides regular communication to senior bank stakeholders on changes in KYC, Anti Money Laundering ('AML') and Anti Financial Crime ('AFC') areas and ensures any changes required are implemented with minimum disruptionsThe KYC Analyst also assists the bank's clients, managing all KYC and account opening requirements with appropriate governance and controls They operate in an environment of strict adherence to Standard Operating procedures ('SOP's) and Operation Level Agreements (OLA's) to achieve accurate and timely account opening to help execute tradesWhat we'll offer youAs part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you'll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs.
Your key responsibilities Supervise and perform due diligence of new and existing clients covering a wide range of different client types including; Listed and Regulated, small/medium/ large private and public companies as well as more complex structures such as; SPVs, Co-operatives, Foundations and Funds, Governments, Joint Ventures, etc) Quick understanding capabilities and execution of new learnings or concepts Verification of KYC documentation of the clients to be adopted/reviewed Perform the risk assessment of the Client to be adopted/reviewed Manage New Client Adoption or Periodic Review stream, to ensure that all requests are approved in accordance with regulatory requirements and the bank's internal policies Maintain working knowledge of various internal processes including KOP's, Local Regulations & Guidelines.
Publishing of MIS on status of the KYC Periodic Review to the Senior Management of the Bank (Both Regional & Local) Ensure that there are no Critical Audit Points as a result of Regulatory or Internal Audits Rollout of any new KYC Policy / Regulations and also proper understanding of the same within the team and stakeholders For the delivery of high standards of client service, at the same time ensuring that all internal (eg Risk) and external (e.
g Compliance) standards requirements are met in full, utilizing the combination of resources managed as a single COB team Ensure appropriate escalation policies exist and are followed Work collectively with management, develop and maintain a motivated and professionally trained staff, ensuring appropriate capacity panning, adherence to and improvement in performance and quality standards and appropriate career development Provide leadership support, guidance and coaching to the team.
Ensure key stakeholders are kept informed of the progress and challenges and escalating issues where appropriate Optimal management of resources, facilitating cross training, ensuring appropriate coverage to maintain throughput Work in a high-pressure and time-sensitive environment Perform quality checks to ensure that defined guideline is adhered for excellent QA scores Work as the process owner and ensure end to end management of all activities associated with the process.
Monitor capacity utilization within teams and allocate resources Ensure adherence to standards, procedures and also identify risk mitigates wherever there is a control issue Effectively manage risk and foster an environment where team is fully aware of Operational Risk management Work closely with other internal teams to ensure top of the line service to Clients / Biz Prioritize tasks and ensure adherence to timelines for completion of activities Initiate and lead change management initiatives within the team.
Ensure structured upward & downward communication
- Responsible for ensuring that cases are managed effectively and consistently in line with the agreed process; ensuring that all aspects of delivery are running effectively and if necessary, escalating issues
- Liaises with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of On-boarding services to front office staff and clients
- Supports the production of critical metrics and reporting which provide data related to department performance, risk quantification and stratification, and resource capacity
- Acts as a role model in relation to the values and beliefs and manages the function in line with internal policies and guidance and regulatory requirements
- Drives continuous improvement of people, process and technology
Review complex KYC cases and ensure appropriate escalation to internal teams such as AFC and legalYour Skills and Experience
- The role is an end to end KYC expert (maker) role and requires the candidate to focus on all aspects of KYC and adhering to quality standards
- Knowledge of local KYC regulations - RBI and SEBI KYC regulations and also of the global policies pertaining to adoptions at product level
- KYC Maker function and liaising with different parties including Relationship Managers, Sales and Compliance to resolve issues
- Good communication skills oral and written
- Good knowledge of handling excel spreadsheets and data slicing/dicing
How we'll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teamsPlease visit our company website for further information: Our values define the working environment we strive to create diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential.
Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offerWe promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliationClick to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank