Job Profile: Team Developer
Company Name: Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Company Location: Hyderabad, IN
Degree Needed: B.COM/M.COM/MBA
Bank of America is one of the worlds leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
- To process / verify payments (Incoming, outgoing) & exceptions in a timely manner, adhering to laid down procedures and ensure that the established service standards are met.
- Monitor & ensure all queues are cleared as per currency cut-off.
- Perform processing related activities for multiple branches across Global regions and update task tracker.
- Understand various upstream and downstream and effectively communicate that allows daily operations to be carried out smoothly.
- Escalate any process related ambiguities to the supervisors or manager for clarification.
- Monitoring of mail box and act accordingly without delay. Distribute queues amongst the team on priority basis.
- Perform various end of day (EOD) check and report to supervisor.
- Support fellow team members across sites (India / US / LATAM) on queries relating to process.
- Support the team manager in capturing performance related data and report MIS on a timely basis.
- Have innovative approach to work and continuously identify and implement process improvements.
- Seek opportunities to improve process by initiating best practices.
- Identify risk areas in the process and implement mitigation plans.
- Assist the supervisors in preparing various process reports.
- The Candidate must be a Graduate or Post Graduate Commerce (B.Com) or MBA (Finance)
- Good Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Fair understanding of various operational risk and controls.
- High Proficiency and processing experience on GBS application
- Ability to multitask , prioritizing urgent items & meet stringent cut-offs
- Organized, methodical and customer focused
- Proven quick learner and ability to perform with minimal coaching & guidance.
- Self-driven and able to multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Eye for detail and ability to think on the feet.
- Should be a Team player
- Willingness and able to own tasks to completion
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands and shift timings.
Looking for MBA / PGDM / MBM , B .Com , M.Com graduates profile.