Job Profile: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Kolkata/Bangalore
Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate
Requirement Analysis:Understanding the functional aspects of the clients requirement
Efficient Task Execution:
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Learning / Training:
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech , B.Sc graduates profile.