What you will do:
As a firmware engineer in the team your responsibilities include:
- To Build the world most secure system via Z systems which helps customers to deploy their application
- You will provide a platform to deploy Cloud to defend against threats like Cyber Threats, etc and making the enablement experience quicker and easier.
- Develop or enhance product features.
How well help you grow:
- You will get an opportunity to define, develop and deliver differentiated offerings that focus on winning in the market.
- You will work with cross-discipline IBM teams to deliver innovative offerings to clients.
- You will grow your technical and business acumen and leadership skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0 to 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Expertise in OS concepts, Container technologies, Security,Virtualization Management, REST API, App Dev on Cloud Platform, DevOps (Continuous Integration)
- Demonstrated execution experience of App cloud development / container technologies DevOps.
- Proven communication skills and be able to work effectively in a global team environment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Z Systems experience
- Private Cloud knowledge
- Exposure to Catalog Services, Micro Services.
- Prior experience/exposure to Storage, Networking and Security would be an added advantage.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: IBM Company
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed:0-5 Yrs
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech , M.E. / M.Tech graduates profile.