Exp Needed: 0 5 years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Role Overview: The candidate should learn about MFT product and its components, contribute to the ongoing major and minor releases. Should be able to work independently and coordinate with a various team as needed.
Responsibilities for TIBCO Software Off-Campus Hiring Freshers:
- Understand the functionality being developed and create test specifications and use cases that will exercise the functionality at a component level and product level.
- Execute test specifications and automated scripts to meet project timescales, identification of product defects, timely recording of defects and re-testing of the product when defects have been corrected.
- Work closely with the product developers to understand the product requirements and features.
- To set up test lab environments on various OS platforms and perform test execution, regression testing.
- To debug and trace issues and devise possible solutions
- Bug tracking and verification for releases
- Ability to meet aggressive product delivery schedules.
- 0-5 years of experience in QA
- Good understanding of Test Design Strategies, Software testing methodology, process and quality control.
- Identification of thetestrequirements,testplanpreparation,testcase preparation/ execution
- Experience in Developing, Create, prioritize, and organize test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools
- Basic knowledge of at least one UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Linux) platform.
- Expertise in at least one test automation tool like Selenium, SOAP UI etc.
- Working knowledge of at least one database technology like Oracle or MS SQL
- Degree in Computer Science area or equivalent
- Excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.