Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MBA/Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Business Operations Associates drive value for clients by optimizing/managing business processes, synthesizing data at regular intervals, maintaining high-quality standards, applying automation leveraging cutting edge technology, performing analyses, updating business rules, presenting results to the clients, answering queries on deliverables and generating focused insights.
- Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data, and processes
- Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis, to include: configuring business rules, synthesizing data and performing quality checks to create error-free deliverables
- Review deliverables with project managers to bring out the key useful insights for key client stakeholders; Develop domain expertise to become increasingly independent in creating insights;
- Develop expertise in software technologies/tools to synthesize data according to business rules
- Interact with internal or client teams to resolve input data issues
- Respond to ad hoc analytical requests from the clients
- Understand, analyze and provide descriptive answers to client queries resulting from deliverables or business questions;
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs;
- Identify and implement business process improvements on our internal processes with the aim of decreasing effort, improving quality and value
- Implement innovations in what we do and how we do things to continuously enhance the value to the business and to our own knowledge.
We welcome candidates with a range of degrees and backgrounds, though sustained success with a significant volume of analytic and quantitative coursework is required. Business Operations Associates commonly possess a bachelors or masters degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Management Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Econometrics.
In addition to a strong academic record of analytic and quantitative work, typically demonstrated through consistent top marks in university, successful Business Operations Associates also have broadly applicable consulting skills such as:
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Structured problem-solving skills
- Focus on quality and detail orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Process management, improvement focus and willingness to learn cutting edge tool and technology
- Client service orientation and strong business acumen
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech , MBA / PGDM / MBM , Any Graduate graduates profile.