Central Bank of India Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 110 Officer Posts has been released on the official website at centralbankofindiacoin Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Bank of India can apply Online application on or before 2022-10-17
Technical Officer(Credit): 15 Posts
Credit Officer: 6 Posts
Data Engineer: 9 Posts
IT: 11 Posts
Risk Manager: 21 Posts
- Technical Officer(Credit): Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical/Production/Metallurgy/Tex tile/Chemical.
- Credit Officer: CA / CFA / ACMA/, OR MBA(Finance), MBA finance should be from recognized college / institute completed full time regular course Additional qualification preferably: JAIIB&CAIIB
- Data Engineer: Post Graduate Degree (or equivalent Diploma) in Statistics/Econometrics/Mathe matics/Finance/Economics/Co mputer Science OR BE/BTech in Computer Science/IT from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt.
- IT: Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / MSc (IT) / MSc (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute
- Risk Manager: B.
Sc Statistics from AICTE/UGC approved University/College with aggregate of 55% marks OR MBA in Finance or Banking or PGDBM in Banking/ or Finance or its equivalent from AICTE/UGC approved University/College with aggregate of 55% marks OR Advanced Degree in Analytical field (MSc in Statistics/Applied Maths/Operation Research or Data Science field Preferable Professional Qualification: FRM/CFA/Diploma in Risk Management /PRM/Advance Degree in analytical field (eg MSc in Statistics/ Economics/Applied Maths/Operations Research/Data Science fields)
- Technical Officer(Credit): Rs 63840-78230 /- per month
- Credit Officer: Rs 63840-78230 /- per month
- Data Engineer: Rs.
63840-78230 /- per month
- IT: Rs 63840-78230 /- per month
- Risk Manager: Rs 48170- 69810 /- per month
- Technical Officer(Credit): 26 to 34 years
- Credit Officer: 26 to 34 years
- Data Engineer: 26 to 35 years
- IT: 35 years
Risk Manager: 20 to 35 years
Age Relaxation: SC/ST Candidates: 5 years, OBC candidates: 3 years , Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots: 5 years Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”: 10 years
For Others: Rs 850/-+GST
For SC/ST candidates: Rs 175/-+GST
Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Selection Process: Selection will be through personal interview/Test
Starting Date for Apply Online: 28th September 2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 17th October 2022
Date for Downloading of Call Letters for Interview: Nov-2022
Date for Interview: Dec-2022