Company OverviewIHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions We call this The New IntelligenceIHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defence, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growthDepartment OverviewIHS Markit's Platforms and Regulatory Compliance brings together solutions that help customers comply with regulatory requirements while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of running their businesses We are comprised of MarkitSERV, Corporate Actions, and Regulatory ComplianceThe Regulatory Compliance team offers a suite of Products that provide solutions for our clients with Tax Validation, Document Exchange and Managed Service to meeting their regulatory obligations Our risk and regulatory compliance management solutions create a single source of the truth, with information about customers and vendors that is accurate and up to date.
We provide extensive risk and compliance management coverage, allowing firms to reduce costs, reuse information and streamline processes with improved technologyCounterparty Manager is an on-line platform for the sharing of KYC, AML and counterparty documentation between buyside and sellside firms MCPM is a growing product where there has been rapid expansion in the number of clients supported and the number of documents sourced and supported, including ISDA and FATCA productsPosition SummaryThe IHS Markit Managed Service group is seeking a qualified Manager for placement within a project team servicing Libor regulatory compliance Candidates will assume a role which involves data analytics, regulatory review and regular reporting in relation to a remediation exercise for our clients in-scope counterparty population.
The successful candidate will be required to gain process and product knowledge within 1-2 months, start processing live operations activities and partner with client service, product, development and quality assurance team to meet the day to day BAU requirements and get cross-skilled on multiple products Applicants with prior experience in related financial regulations, KYC with critical thinking, thinking outside of the box, experience managing process and deliver in very tight deadline is requiredDuties & Accountabilities
- Operational support basis customer requirements on one or more products This includes setting up accounts and users, running reports, researching on entities, supporting customers on their regulatory and compliance needs and mapping entities and vendors Could involve first level of troubleshooting as well.
- Become highly skilled in understanding and maintaining Operational Processes, including assisting peers and leadership with creating SOPs, UAT testing and implementing a quality control review of operational activities
- Ensure all customers receive first class service consistent with IHS Markit's expectations including but not limited to identifying and resolving client issues, following up with clients based off SLAs, assisting with ad hoc projects and client inquiries/needs as required
- Provide front line daily support for all clients including capture of bugs and enhancements
- Work with business partners to validate the integrity of data and documents maintained for all Regulatory and Compliance platforms
- Developathorough understanding of IHSMarkit's Outreach 360 platform and start assisting sender and receivers in managed services offering
- Manage multiple implementations, while maintaining on-time deliverables.
- Evaluate scope of work/project plans and make recommendations for improved process plans
- Manage relationships with clients, internal teams and all stakeholders
- Prepare regular status reports for leadership team and clients
- Identify and work to resolve gaps in process or project execution
- Develop long-term relationships with existing clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Must utilize strong adaptability skills and become an expert on our proprietary products, through classroom, web and on the job training and experience
- Work through new requirement discussions with the client and identify short-term workarounds
- Ability to foster, develop and grow a team
- Flexibility to work across UK and US shifts on a rotational basis
Education and Experience Requirements
- Experience in KYC Operations, Tax Business, Client Onboarding, Client Outreach Space, Regulatory & Compliance and financial data operations and Client support are required
- Data analysis skills with advance knowledge of MS Excel and have experience working with Tableau or Power BI
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (Lightning), State Registries, JIRA platforms are preferred.
- Experience of multi-tasking and working in big team
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-6 years' experience preferred
- Have an excellent client service ethos and be able to communicate effectively with onshore team
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with bank compliance and risk management a plus
- The ideal candidate will need to be detail oriented and task driven with a strong work ethic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Able to contribute on an individual basis and as part of a team
-----------------------------------------------Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category.
For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, pleaseor call +1 212 849 0399 Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basisThis contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-upIHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law) In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to workFor informationplease click on the following links:-----------------------------------------------Current ColleaguesIf you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.