A successful candidate will be someone -
- With 3 years' experience as a full stack developer in building enterprise applications using PHP, Laravel & MySQL
- Laravel, REST API, Oauth, Design pattern
- SSH, FTP, Github
- Google services captcha, Map integration
- Full stack developer, Work on LAMP based product and services
- Web portal integration and developing API's and websites
- Code review, Debugging and optimization with deployment
- Testing the product and bug fixes
- Working with UML and write support tech documents.
- Integrate social media plugins with the portal
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTSMinimum Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering / Master of Computer Applications / EquivalentSOFT SKILLS
- Excellent team player with openness to excel as a team
- Passionate about work and "Customer First" attitude
- Active listener and good communication skill
- Open to Learning Knowledge is never-ending, able to learn new technologies and implement successfully at work
ADDITIONAL NOTESWhat is in it for you?Be a member of an inclusive start-up company with Respect, Professionalism and Transparency as core values in its genesis You will be a core & senior member of Technology Group, work closely with leadership team, have a central role in shaping the solutions together with senior business experts and together shape the future for the Company, Peers and Yourself A win-win formula.
The leadership believes that an excellent work life balance is a must to be successful both in professional and personal life You will work in a dynamic start-up environment where both profession and personal life is considered equally important Every employee of Green Catalysator IT is an extended family, we shoulder each other's responsibilities to strike a perfect work life balance We mean it not just by words, rather by deeds Sounds interesting, join us to experience and excel your career with passion.
That said, each employee well-being is more important This is taken care through a host of benefits like comprehensive insurance coverage for employee and family, professional development, Conveyance reimbursement, home office setupWhat happens when you apply?Our management team will review all CVs and make an initial selection The candidates who best match the criteria for the position will then move on to the next step in the process the interviewThe time between you submitting your application and the finding out about the interview stages will depend on the number of applicantsThe applicant will be intimated about his / her application status through an email.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to anything else than competence