Subject : Filling up of the one vacancy of Platemaker in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs on deputation/absorption basis. Applications in the prescribed proforma, as per the Annexure-ll, are invited from eligible persons for the post of Platemaker in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs on deputation/absorption basis.
The particulars regarding the post are given in Annexure-l. 2. Controlling Offices of the applicants are requested that the applications of such eligible candidates who are desirous of being considered for the post and who can be relieved immediately on selection, may be forwarded alongwith attested photocopies of fast 5 years' ACR dossier, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate to the undersigned within a period 45 days of publication of this Advt in the Employment News/Rozgar Sarnachar. Applicants will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature at a later date. Applications received without the up-to-date CR dossiers, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity certificate will not be entertained.
1. Ministry/Department : Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs.
2. Name of the Post & Classification : Platemaker General Central Service, Group 'C (Skilled) (Non-Ministerial)
3. Number of vacancy : One (01) 4. Scale of Pay : Rs. 4000-100-6000 (pre-revised) [Equivalent to Level 4 (Rs. 25500 81100) of the 7CPC] 5. Method of Recruitment : Deputation/Absorption 6. Eligibility Conditions : DEPUTATION / ABSORPTION (a) i. Persons holding the analogous post on regular basis, or ii. Persons in the scale (pre-revised) of Rs. 3050-4590 having 8 yrs. of regular service in the grade and; (b) Possessing the qualification and experience prescribed for direct recruits, indicated as under, subject to qualifying a Trade Test (Period of deputation ordinarily not exceeding three years).
(i) Matriculation or its equivalent
(ii) A certificate of successful completion of apprenticeship in the trade under Apprentices Act, 1961 (52 of 1961)
(iii) Three years' experience in platemaking in a press of repute.
1. Post applied for :
2. Name and address in Block Letters :
3. Father's Name :
4. Date of Birth :
5. Date of Retirement under Central Govt. rules :
6. Educational Qualifications :
7. Technical Qualifications :
8. Whether educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the authority for the same)
Qualification/Experience required possessed
9. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirements of the post. 10.Details of employment, in chronological order (Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient) Ministry/Department Post held From To Scale of Pay and Nature of Basic Pay Duties
11. Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or quasi-permanent or permanent
12.In case the present employment is held on deputation basis/contract basis, please state. (d) The date of initial appointment . (e) Period of appointment on deputation/contract (f) Name of the parent Office/Organization to which belong
13. Please state whether you are working in the same department and are in the feeder grade or in the feeder grade to feeder grade :
14. Additional details about present employment, please state whether working under (c) Central Government (d) State Government
15.Are you in revised scale of pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
16. Total emoluments per month now drawn :
17. Additional information, if any which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient. [Photocopies of Educational & Technical Qualifications and experience must be attached]
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.