Preferred QualificationsOracle Content and Experience Cloud is a cloud-based content hub that lets you manage your content and digital assets wherever you are, keeping all your files at your fingertips at home, in the office, at the airport, or in a hotel halfway across the world. Easy-to-use collaboration and workflow management help streamline the creation and delivery of your content to improve both customer and employee engagement. Content is at the heart of all marketing and sales efforts, and with Oracle Content and Experience Cloud you can share, collaborate, process, and manage all your content easily and effectively.For more information please visit: https://cloud.oracle.com/contentTo meet the demands of the rapid growth in adoption of Oracle Content and Experience, we are expanding our development team and are looking for a Principal developer / consulting developer to work on a new functionality to help sales and marketing teams. This will finally integrate with Oracle Engagement Cloud, Oracle NetSuite and other third party CRM applications. As a part of this highly agile team, you will be responsible for significant portions of Server/UI module, participate in various integration efforts and help provide architectural input to advance the product.You%26rsquo;ll need deep production experience in designing, developing and debugging large-scale complex services for significant organizations or systems that scale to millions of users and transactions. You%26rsquo;ll have the support and productivity that comes from working in a significant team of top-flight developers, partnering with product management to deliver world class software.Key Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Own the design, development and unit testing of significant portions of the Oracle Content Experience Service.
- Work with various external (application) teams to integrate with the product and help guide the integration.
- Understand different security integration models and requirements across various applications and provide efficient solutions.
- Resolve complex technical issues and make design decisions to meet the critical requirements of scalable, highly available, multi-tenant enablement of services in cloud.
- Independently investigate, present options, review and implement completely new functionality. Or, re-architect an existing solution to meet growing needs
Detailed Description and Job RequirementsDesign, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc. As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Computer Science, or equivalent with 9+ years of experience in software design and development, preferably in SaaS/Cloud Services.
- Experience with full stack and web technologies.
- Experience working with databases and object-relational technologies.
- Experience in web security integration such as authentication, authorization, single sign on solutions.
- Experience in end to end product development life cycle and ensuring customer success.
- Previous experience with REST standards and creating REST APIs is a big plus.
- Knowledge in React.js and Node.js is a plus.
- Understanding of modern content management systems and experience building is desirable.
- Previous experience building highly scalable and multi-threaded server architectures.
- Knowledge of Oracle products and cloud technologies and such as WebLogic, Identity Management is a big plus.
- Understanding of cloud deployment and infrastructure concepts such as multi-tenancy, scale out, high availability is a big plus.
- Must be detail oriented, task driven and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be passionate about cloud technologies and solving the real world SaaS problems.
- Experience with agile software development and short release cycles.
Preferred Qualificationsoracle Content And Experience Cloud Is A Cloud-based Content Hub That Lets You Manage Your Content And Digital Assets Wherever You Are, Keeping All Your Files At Your Fingertips At Home, In The Office, At The Airport, Or I
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.