Preferred QualificationsPricipal QA Engineer, Oracle MaxymiserThis is a position for an experienced Software Engineer to work on the Oracle Maxymiser research and development team distributed across London, Hyderabad, Dnipro and Kharkiv. This position is for Hyderabad. We are a team of extremely talented professionals with a passion for delivering cutting-edge marketing technology applications.Our vision is to transform customer%26rsquo;s business with advanced website testing and personalization solutions by removing guess work and help customers to make data driven decisions on websites and mobile apps to create a seamless and connected customer experience.The ProductOracle Maxymiser is the leading global solution for Customer Experience Optimization, including multivariate testing, personalization, and omni-channel marketing and is part of Oracle Marketing Cloud stack.Oracle Maxymiser%26rsquo;s advanced website testing and personalization solutions help marketers make data-driven decisions on websites and mobile apps; create seamless, connected customer experiences; and deliver higher marketing ROI. Oracle Maxymiser effortlessly injects, configures, and deploys real-time recommendations at any point in the customer journey with easy-to-use dashboards powered by machine learning, without the need for IT involvement.Oracle%26rsquo;s customer base is global that covers almost every major business across all industry sectors. Oracle Maxymiser clients are principally global brands within the online retail, travel, financial services and media sectors.To see Oracle Maxymiser product in action, have a look at this video: The RoleOracle Maxymiser product engineering team is looking for a highly qualified automated test engineer who can
Required Skills %26amp; Qualifications
- lead and maintain the highest quality of software components
- define and maintain test plans and test specifications for functional, integration and regression testing, define test sets for automation
- own, develop and maintain of automated tests, set-up and maintain testing environments
- track test run reports and analyze failures, execute manually non-automated tests, report product failures
- work closely with developers to do accurate planning of the feature delivery, analyze and resolve product defects;
- take ownership of certain product component quality, test-sets and QA efforts
- conduct review of test-sets and auto-tests, build consensus with product managers and engineering
- Communicate test coverage, risks, %26ldquo;red flags%26rdquo; and anomalies to stakeholders and leadership to aid in making decisions;
Detailed Description and Job RequirementsResponsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions. As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design functional, integration and regression test plans, build and execute manual and automated tests and perform highly complex analysis for multiple products. Set cross-functional product testing standards. Analyze, evaluate and plan methods of approach and organize means to achieve solutions to complex problems. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
- B. Tech / B.E / M. Tech / M.E degree in computer science, MCA, or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 7+ years of product development / software engineering experience is a must with at least 4 years of experience in the capacity of automated test engineer / architect
- Must have excellent understanding of automated, functional, integration, and performance testing processes using standard automation frameworks
- Good understanding of web-application and client-server architecture
- Experience in test automation tools like Protractor using Node JS and NUnit
- Should have excellent understanding of agile process framework. Should have working knowledge of agile process tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with DBMS (Microsoft SQL Server) and basic knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge and experience with Version Control System (SVN, GIT)is an advantage;
- Good communication and technical negotiation skill
- Working experience in a geo-distributed product development team is a plus
Preferred Qualificationspricipal Qa Engineer, Oracle Maxymiserthis Is A Position For An Experienced Software Engineer To Work On The Oracle Maxymiser Research And Development Team Distributed Across London, Hyderabad, Dnipro And Kharkiv. This Posi
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.